Congratulations on completing the ChickQuest training!
Meyer Hatchery is thrilled to partner with GrowNextGen to provide the supplies and eggs you need to bring this interactive learning experience to your classroom.
Are you a ChickQuest Workshop Alumni?
Visit the GrowNextGen ChickQuest alumni resources page to find the workshop videos, helpful links and other helpful links.
Get Your Hatching Eggs
The best time to order your hatching eggs is now!
You need to place your hatching egg order as soon as possible after completing ChickQuest. Before you place your order, you need to have a few pieces of information.
- Your coupon code for hatching eggs. This code is given to you by GrowNextGen, not Meyer Hatchery. Read here for instructions on how to enter your coupon code.
- Your targeted hatch date. Keep in mind your school calendar, spring break week, and other school events that may cause a conflict.
Place your hatching egg order early to ensure that you will receive eggs on your schedule.
- Your ship date for your hatching egg order needs to be 3 weeks before your targeted hatch date.
- You can place your hatching egg order anytime, and you will choose the ship date when you place the order.
- We sometimes sell out of hatching eggs as spring months arrive due to the increased demand.
- The eggs you receive will be a hatchery choice of breeds. May include both standard and bantam breeds.