Make A Chicken Themed Egg Ornament
Tis’ the season to add a new ornament to your tree. We’ve shared 3 fun ornaments a few years back, and this year we are back with another fun chick themed ornament to make using an egg!
- Small Chick & Tree
- Glue Gun
- Mod Podge
- Paint and Paint Brushes
- Pin (or another item to puncture egg)
Steps For Creating Your Chicken Themed Egg Ornament:
- Puncture your egg and blow out the insides.
- Take a pair of scissors and puncture the front of the egg to start opening.
- Proceed to cut the oval opening with scissors.
- Paint the inside of the egg with the color of your choice.
- Paint the outside of the egg with Mod Podge.
- Roll the egg in the glitter color of choice, until the egg is fully covered in glitter.
- Place string through the hole on the top of the egg and tie knot to secure.
- Add “snow”, mini tree, and chick with a glue gun.
- Hang on your tree and enjoy!
We would love to see the chicken themed egg ornaments you create from our DIY ornament tutorials. Be sure to tag us on our social media pages using #mhornaments!
*As an Amazon Associate, Meyer Hatchery may earn from qualifying purchases made through links posted on this site.
Related Posts You Might Like
Who doesn’t love those beautifully colored eggs in the springtime, especially around Easter. Learn how to dye eggs with natural ingredients!
Show your flock some love this Valentine’s Day by making these super easy heart shaped chicken treats. Packed with lots of delicious nutrients these treats are sure to make their heart strings flutter!
Do you have a lot of feed bags laying around? Why not turn those feed bags into reusable shopping bags. Watch our video to learn how to make your own shopping bag!