Make A Chicken Themed Egg Ornament
Tis’ the season to add a new ornament to your tree. We’ve shared 3 fun ornaments a few years back, and this year we are back with another fun chick themed ornament to make using an egg!
- Small Chick & Tree
- Glue Gun
- Mod Podge
- Paint and Paint Brushes
- Pin (or another item to puncture egg)
Steps For Creating Your Chicken Themed Egg Ornament:
- Puncture your egg and blow out the insides.
- Take a pair of scissors and puncture the front of the egg to start opening.
- Proceed to cut the oval opening with scissors.
- Paint the inside of the egg with the color of your choice.
- Paint the outside of the egg with Mod Podge.
- Roll the egg in the glitter color of choice, until the egg is fully covered in glitter.
- Place string through the hole on the top of the egg and tie knot to secure.
- Add “snow”, mini tree, and chick with a glue gun.
- Hang on your tree and enjoy!
We would love to see the chicken themed egg ornaments you create from our DIY ornament tutorials. Be sure to tag us on our social media pages using #mhornaments!
*As an Amazon Associate, Meyer Hatchery may earn from qualifying purchases made through links posted on this site.
Related Posts You Might Like
Decorate your egg cartons to help increase egg sales. Taking a little time to spice up your egg cartons make your egg customers feel special.
Thanksgiving is almost here! Now is the time to plan and decide on how you would like your Holiday table to look. Why not celebrate the turkey and make some homemade burlap turkey placemats
What if I told you that you can use your already jewel toned eggs and still have fun decorating the hard-boiled beauties for those Easter baskets? I was struggling with this “problem” this year and here are some ideas that I came up with.