Spice Up Your Egg Cartons With Stamps
Let’s increase those egg sales by spicing up your egg cartons! It’s no secret that doing a little “extra” will make a difference in your business. I have created a list of materials and items to help you create eye-catching egg cartons.
- Paper Egg Cartons – I prefer the 3×4 cartons over the 2×6 because I prefer a larger stamp on the outside.
- Stamp for the Carton – I selected a large egg stamp that was personalized with our farm name and saying “Farm Fresh Eggs”. I ordered my personalized stamp through Etsy.
- Egg Stamps – Meyer Hatchery offers a wide variety of egg stamps but my two favorites are the “Laid in America” and “Farm Fresh” ones.
- Ink Pad – I use an extra-large egg stamp with black ink so that it accommodates all of my stamp sizes.
- String or Twine – I use both colored string and twine to wrap my cartons and to attach the tag with.
- Tags – Tags come in different shapes and sizes. Craft stores such as Michaels, Joann’s, Hobby Lobby, etc. carry these tags. You can also order them from Amazon, or make your own.
- Tag Punch – A tag punch is great for cutting blank tags that you can embellish any way you want. You can find tag punches on Amazon and craft stores.
Step 1 – Stamp your Logo/Farm stamp on top of your egg carton
Step 2 – Stamp your eggs
Step 3 – Arrange your eggs in the carton
Step 4 – Wrap the carton in twine or string
Step 5 – Apply a personalized tag
Have fun and happy decorating!
Watch a Video Demo on Decorating Cartons
*As an Amazon Associate, Meyer Hatchery may earn from qualifying purchases made through links posted on this site.
Related Posts You Might Like
Meyer Makes: Chick ElfOur Chick on the Shelf is coming back for the 3rd year! We have a ton of fun watching what our Chick Elf does each day, and we would love to see the fun they have on your homestead! If you would like to participate this holiday season, we have...
Learn how to make this dazzling chicken themed egg ornament to add some sparkle to your holiday decorating.
Thanksgiving is almost here! Now is the time to plan and decide on how you would like your Holiday table to look. Why not celebrate the turkey and make some homemade burlap turkey placemats