Super Bowl Hot Wings Recipe
For the wings:
- Place 1 cup of water to the bottom of Instant Pot liner. Place trivet in liner.
- Place cut up wings on trivet in instant pot
- Set Instant Pot to cook on manual high pressure for 9 minutes
- After cooking time is done, allow Instant Pot to naturally release pressure for 5-10 minutes, then do a quick release of pressure.
- Preheat oven on broil setting.
- Remove wings and place on a foil-lined cookie sheet prepared that has been sprayed with nonstick spray
- Sprinkle wings with salt and pepper to taste
- Broil on top rack for 5-6 minutes, until golden brown and crispy.. Turn wings over and broil for another 2-3 minutes.
- You could also use your air fryer for about 6-8 minutes, but your oven can hold more wings at a time!
For the Buffalo sauce:
- Bottled hot sauce 8 ounces
- 1/2 to full stick of butter (using more butter gives the sauce less heat)
- 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
Heat butter until melted, mix in the hot sauce and Worcestershire sauce. Drizzle over the wings and serve the additional sauce alongside. So easy and yummy.
*As an Amazon Associate, Meyer Hatchery may earn from qualifying purchases made through links posted on this site.
Related Posts You Might Like
Learn what signs to look for when your pullet (young hen) is ready to begin laying. Around age 16-20 weeks old, a pullet begins laying eggs.
If you have young children, raising tame chickens is a must. Here are some suggested breeds and methods for raising your chickens to be tame around children
Which breeds make the friendliest rooster? Read about Jessie’s experience in raising many different breeds to find out which roosters she likes the best.