Super Bowl Hot Wings Recipe
For the wings:
- Place 1 cup of water to the bottom of Instant Pot liner. Place trivet in liner.
- Place cut up wings on trivet in instant pot
- Set Instant Pot to cook on manual high pressure for 9 minutes
- After cooking time is done, allow Instant Pot to naturally release pressure for 5-10 minutes, then do a quick release of pressure.
- Preheat oven on broil setting.
- Remove wings and place on a foil-lined cookie sheet prepared that has been sprayed with nonstick spray
- Sprinkle wings with salt and pepper to taste
- Broil on top rack for 5-6 minutes, until golden brown and crispy.. Turn wings over and broil for another 2-3 minutes.
- You could also use your air fryer for about 6-8 minutes, but your oven can hold more wings at a time!
For the Buffalo sauce:
- Bottled hot sauce 8 ounces
- 1/2 to full stick of butter (using more butter gives the sauce less heat)
- 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
Heat butter until melted, mix in the hot sauce and Worcestershire sauce. Drizzle over the wings and serve the additional sauce alongside. So easy and yummy.
*As an Amazon Associate, Meyer Hatchery may earn from qualifying purchases made through links posted on this site.
Related Posts You Might Like
The Blue Andalusian chicken is a hardy, active breed that are reliable layers of white eggs, so they are a favorite for free-range flocks.
Winter means snow covered ground in many northern states. Learn how to grow sprouts for your chickens in winter to supplement their diet.
The Sussex chicken breed is a friendly, calm, and dual-purpose breed that is a beautiful choice for any backyard flock.