Super Bowl Hot Wings Recipe
For the wings:
- Place 1 cup of water to the bottom of Instant Pot liner. Place trivet in liner.
- Place cut up wings on trivet in instant pot
- Set Instant Pot to cook on manual high pressure for 9 minutes
- After cooking time is done, allow Instant Pot to naturally release pressure for 5-10 minutes, then do a quick release of pressure.
- Preheat oven on broil setting.
- Remove wings and place on a foil-lined cookie sheet prepared that has been sprayed with nonstick spray
- Sprinkle wings with salt and pepper to taste
- Broil on top rack for 5-6 minutes, until golden brown and crispy.. Turn wings over and broil for another 2-3 minutes.
- You could also use your air fryer for about 6-8 minutes, but your oven can hold more wings at a time!
For the Buffalo sauce:
- Bottled hot sauce 8 ounces
- 1/2 to full stick of butter (using more butter gives the sauce less heat)
- 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
Heat butter until melted, mix in the hot sauce and Worcestershire sauce. Drizzle over the wings and serve the additional sauce alongside. So easy and yummy.
*As an Amazon Associate, Meyer Hatchery may earn from qualifying purchases made through links posted on this site.
Related Posts You Might Like
Egg eating is a bad habit that sometimes happens in a flock. We have some helpful tips on how to deal with a hen that develops an egg eating habit.
Learn what signs to look for when your pullet (young hen) is ready to begin laying. Around age 16-20 weeks old, a pullet begins laying eggs.
If you have young children, raising tame chickens is a must. Here are some suggested breeds and methods for raising your chickens to be tame around children