Instant Pot Chicken Noodle Soup Recipe
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1.5 pounds of chicken breast, cubed.
- 3 medium potatoes, cubed
- 1 small onion, chopped up small (that way the kids will still eat it!)
- How ever many carrots you like, cut up
- 1 tsp fresh garlic
- 1 tsp salt
- ½ tsp pepper
- 1 tsp poultry seasoning
- ½ tsp thyme
- 16 oz egg noodles (pantry style, not frozen)
- 6 cups of chicken stock
- 1 tbsp tapioca starch (you can substitute cornstarch)
- Turn Instant Pot on saute, melt the butter.
- While melting, chop up the chicken, potatoes, onions (and other hard veggies you may want, like carrots)
- Add in the chopped up chicken and all seasonings to the Instant Pot. Cook until chicken is white on the outside.
- Turn off Instant Pot, add veggies. Top with egg noodles (do not stir) and add chicken stock.
- Turn Instant Pot on pressure cook (or manual) and set for 8 minutes.
- When done, natural release for 5 minutes, then quick release any remaining steam.
- Dip out about a ½ cup of broth, mix in the starch, then add back in. Saute and stir until broth thickens.
Related Posts You Might Like
Outlined below is a 12 step course of action to successfully recover from a chicken addiction.
Admit you are powerless over chickens and chicken related items.
Believe that only a power greater than ourselves could keep us from buying more chickens.
Our very own, Social Media Guru, Sarah, is here to tell us about how to keep multiple roosters in a flock! Come see how she does it!
Still have a ton of eggs coming in and nothing to do with them? We came up with a few recipes that would be a hit at the next graduation party or family outing that you attend!