Instant Pot Chicken Noodle Soup Recipe
*As an Amazon Affiliate, Meyer Hatchery may earn from qualifying purchases made through links posted on this site.
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1.5 pounds of chicken breast, cubed.
- 3 medium potatoes, cubed
- 1 small onion, chopped up small (that way the kids will still eat it!)
- How ever many carrots you like, cut up
- 1 tsp fresh garlic
- 1 tsp salt
- ½ tsp pepper
- 1 tsp poultry seasoning
- ½ tsp thyme
- 16 oz egg noodles (pantry style, not frozen)
- 6 cups of chicken stock
- 1 tbsp tapioca starch (you can substitute cornstarch)
- Turn Instant Pot on saute, melt the butter.
- While melting, chop up the chicken, potatoes, onions (and other hard veggies you may want, like carrots)
- Add in the chopped up chicken and all seasonings to the Instant Pot. Cook until chicken is white on the outside.
- Turn off Instant Pot, add veggies. Top with egg noodles (do not stir) and add chicken stock.
- Turn Instant Pot on pressure cook (or manual) and set for 8 minutes.
- When done, natural release for 5 minutes, then quick release any remaining steam.
- Dip out about a ½ cup of broth, mix in the starch, then add back in. Saute and stir until broth thickens.
Related Posts You Might Like
Read as we take a look beyond the cost of raising chickens and into therapeutic perks, pest control, soil fertility, and more. Chickens offer more than eggs!
Meyer Hatchery 2024 inventory release. We have insider tips and tricks for putting together your order and why it’s important to order early.
Did you accidentally receive a rooster in your order of hens? Here’s what to do next. Our gender accuracy policy and ideas for how to rehome.