9 Gifts for Chickens
With the holidays right around the corner, now is the time to make your shopping list and check it twice. This holiday season we can’t forget about our chickens, so we have put together 9 great gifts for your chickens!
- The Chicken Swing by Fowl Play – Keep boredom at bay with this chicken swing. Great for teaching young birds how to roost, and adult birds will love to swing.
- Turf Nest Pad – Give your hens a soft, comfortable place to lay their eggs. The Turf Nest pad is washable too, for easy cleanup.
- Mealworm Frenzy – A natural treat for which your chickens will have a frenzy.
- Chicken Fun Toy – Fill this toy full of treats and let your chickens’ peck away. This ball releases the treats as your chickens’ peck at it.
- Vet Rx – Vet Rx is a great poultry remedy to have on hand for your chickens. Used for many years, your chickens will thank you for this “gift” for them.
- Grubblies Black Soldier Fly Larvae – Chickens love Black Soldier Fly Larvae. They are an excellent source of protein for your chickens and encourage foraging.
- Pumpkin Seed Snacks – These snacks will help you chicken lay delicious eggs, as well as help with their overall health. During the off laying season, the Pumpkin Seed Snacks will help replenish nutrients.
- Uncle Jimmy’s Pecken Recker – Keep your chickens entertained as well as encourage their pecking instincts.
- Original Foragecake Supplement – Your chickens will love the Foragecake. It is packed with nutrients, and would be a great gifts for chickens and they would encourage them to forage!
Happy Shopping for your gifts for Chickens!
Related Posts You Might Like
Gifting a living animal as a surprise can be a challenge if not planned for in advance! Read our blog to learn why sometimes day old chicks are not good gifts.
At what age does a hen begin to lay eggs? How often each day can a chicken lay an egg? Learn about how what age and how often a chicken lays.
Roosting bars are the place your chickens should perch to sleep at night inside the coop. A roost is an elevated bar in the coop.