9 Gifts for Chickens
With the holidays right around the corner, now is the time to make your shopping list and check it twice. This holiday season we can’t forget about our chickens, so we have put together 9 great gifts for your chickens!
- The Chicken Swing by Fowl Play – Keep boredom at bay with this chicken swing. Great for teaching young birds how to roost, and adult birds will love to swing.
- Turf Nest Pad – Give your hens a soft, comfortable place to lay their eggs. The Turf Nest pad is washable too, for easy cleanup.
- Mealworm Frenzy – A natural treat for which your chickens will have a frenzy.
- Chicken Veggie Ball – Fill this toy full of treats and veggies and let your chickens peck away.
5. Vet Rx – Vet Rx is a great poultry remedy to have on hand for your chickens. Used for many years, your chickens will thank you for this “gift” for them.
6. Happy Hen Grub Frenzy Black Soldier Fly Larvae – Chickens love Black Soldier Fly Larvae. They are an excellent source of protein for your chickens and encourage foraging.
7. Chicken Crack – These snacks will help your chickens lay delicious eggs, as well as help with their overall health.
8. Uncle Jimmy’s Pecken Recker – Keep your chickens entertained as well as encourage their pecking instincts.
9. Original Foragecake Supplement – Your chickens will love the Foragecake. It is packed with nutrients and would be a great gift for chickens and they would encourage them to forage!
Happy shopping for your chicken gifts!
Related Posts You Might Like
A Guide to Chicken Genetics: Splash and Paint
Unravel the genetics of Splash and Paint silkies chickens, exploring visual similarities, breeding patterns, and unique color variations.
Tips and Tricks for Taking Pictures of Poultry
Learn how to take beautiful pictures of your poultry. We offer tips and tricks for setting up your photoshoot. .
Raising Cornish Cross Meat Chickens At High Altitude
Raising meat chickens at high altitude takes extra care. Read about Crystal’s experience raising Cornish cross broilers in Colorado.