9 Gifts for Chickens
With the holidays right around the corner, now is the time to make your shopping list and check it twice. This holiday season we can’t forget about our chickens, so we have put together 9 great gifts for your chickens!
- The Chicken Swing by Fowl Play – Keep boredom at bay with this chicken swing. Great for teaching young birds how to roost, and adult birds will love to swing.
- Turf Nest Pad – Give your hens a soft, comfortable place to lay their eggs. The Turf Nest pad is washable too, for easy cleanup.
- Mealworm Frenzy – A natural treat for which your chickens will have a frenzy.
- Chicken Fun Toy – Fill this toy full of treats and let your chickens’ peck away. This ball releases the treats as your chickens’ peck at it.
- Vet Rx – Vet Rx is a great poultry remedy to have on hand for your chickens. Used for many years, your chickens will thank you for this “gift” for them.
- Grubblies Black Soldier Fly Larvae – Chickens love Black Soldier Fly Larvae. They are an excellent source of protein for your chickens and encourage foraging.
- Pumpkin Seed Snacks – These snacks will help you chicken lay delicious eggs, as well as help with their overall health. During the off laying season, the Pumpkin Seed Snacks will help replenish nutrients.
- Uncle Jimmy’s Pecken Recker – Keep your chickens entertained as well as encourage their pecking instincts.
- Original Foragecake Supplement – Your chickens will love the Foragecake. It is packed with nutrients, and would be a great gifts for chickens and they would encourage them to forage!
Happy Shopping for your gifts for Chickens!
Related Posts You Might Like
Egg eating is a bad habit that sometimes happens in a flock. We have some helpful tips on how to deal with a hen that develops an egg eating habit.
Learn what signs to look for when your pullet (young hen) is ready to begin laying. Around age 16-20 weeks old, a pullet begins laying eggs.
If you have young children, raising tame chickens is a must. Here are some suggested breeds and methods for raising your chickens to be tame around children